On the occasion of Milano Moda Uomo fashion week, Collezione Automobili Lamborghini presents the 2019 Spring Summer RTW collection in the historic Palazzo Gavazzi in Via Montenapoleone 23, where in the unique setting of the courtyard a Huracán Performante and a Huracán RWD Coupé welcome guests to the Lamborghini world.
During the Milan Fashion Week, the Palazzo Gavazzi interiors are transformed into a Lamborghini Lounge creating a unique setting where the clothing collection is presented alongside the Authentic Living
furniture line created in collaboration with Riva 1920 and designed by star-architect Karim Rashid. Also on display is the limited edition P5X triathlon bike co-branded with Cervélo.
The 2019 Spring Summer Collection
The technology, know-how and research of the Sant’Agata Bolognese brand meet the sartorial expertise and passion for detail of the Lamborghini team responsible for the creation of every single collection item.
The result is a contemporary top-quality menswear collection delivering a total look encapsulating the brand’s unique concepts: informal luxury, future-shaper, designer of experiences.
- Design and brand identity are the essence of the Collezione Automobili Lamborghini 2019 Spring Summer Collection, whose must-have items share the same style codes of the Lamborghini super sports cars.
- SuperLight Trench in breathable windproof and waterproof blue technical fabric, featuring hexagonal-pattern lining, under-collar, and quilted sleeves echoing the Urus seat stitching motif.
- Techno Camo Blouson in jacquard nylon with exclusive Lamborghini camouflage graphics a mat-glossy finish fabric, and a bold 3D motif delivering a highly dynamic effect.
- The iconic Supercar Jacket in supple back leather with hexagonal stitching on the elbows is a must-have essential for fast driving enthusiasts enjoying a Lamborghini super sports car or, why not, a newly restored Miura out of the Lamborghini Polo Storico inaugurated last year.
- Khaki Cotton Jacket with visible stitching and sartorial details evocative of super sports car design and hexagonal-pattern lining.
- Also complementing the total look: sweaters and polos with the URUS #sincewemadeitpossible claim embroidered on the left shoulder or under the collar; jacquard Mako cotton t-shirts and polos with hexagonal pattern; aluminum color cotton chinos and five-pocket khaki trousers in cotton with inlay stitching creating a triple Y motif forming the iconic Lamborghini hexagon.
Collezione Automobili Lamborghini continues its prestigious partnerships with Enzo Bonafè for handcrafted shoes, Hettabretz for leather jackets, Intertrade Group for fragrance creations, with Mizuno for lifestyle and running shoes, with Swiss Prestige Cosmetics for cosmetics, and with TecknoMonster for high-end carbon fiber luggage brand.
The Authentic Living Collection in Collaboration with Riva 1920 Designed by Karim Rashid
Riva 1920, a company specializing in the production of solid wood design furniture, and Automobili Lamborghini Collection continue their fruitful collaboration initiated last year with the Authentic Living collection designed by star-architect Karim Rashid.
Including the Klip desk, the Finesse bookcase, the Klutch chair, the Speed table, the Dynamik divan and the latest Inkline and Rivar sideboards, this collection is characterized by sinuous elegant design boasting superior craftsmanship and the finest natural and authentic materials, such as solid walnut wood and black leather.
The result is a range of furniture unfolding from the collaboration of two brands combining excellence and passion, and interpreted by Karim Rashid’s creative vision, perfectly embodying the concept of Informal Luxury inherent to the Automobili Lamborghini lifestyle philosophy.
Conceived as an authentic high luxury flat, Lamborghini Lounge was first presented in 2017 in New York in Upper East Side Manhattan. Just like the NYC Lounge, the Milan Lamborghini Lounge is an exclusive space delivering a quintessential Lamborghini experience.
This intimate and luxurious spaces aim to develop a strong network among guests while amplifying the Lamborghini DNA. Lamborghini lounges are decorated with furniture created in collaboration with Riva 1920.
Lamborghini and Cervélo
Automobili Lamborghini and Cervélo Cycles present for the first time in Milan the triathlon bicycle Cervélo P5X Lamborghini limited edition launched at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show in March.
The limited edition P5X features artwork by Automobili Lamborghini’s Centro Stile based at the company’s headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese. The iconic yellow topcoat and Y-shaped patterning on the frame and fork are familiar to Lamborghini enthusiasts, while a seat post number stamp denotes each model’s position in a production run of just 25 bikes.
Items can be found on sale from the Lamborghini Store.